Start your day right with these delicious scrambled eggs! Tomatoes, green onions, and mozzarella cheese are an amazing combination. Plus, the dash of sriracha gives it a great kick! Try the recipe that follows for a great breakfast.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1/2 Italian tomato, diced
- Dash of sriracha
- Sprinkling of mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 slice of whole wheat country bread, toasted
- Melt the butter in a cooking pan on medium heat.
- Crack the eggs into pan and break down with a wooden spoon.
- Swirl them around until cooked but still soft.
- Add the green onion, tomato, sriracha, cheese and mix.
- Add some salt and pepper to your liking and mix.
- Serve on the slice of country bread.
I really love making these scrambled eggs in the morning! Delicious and comforting at the same time. Try adding fruits on the side for a complete breakfast. I served mine with kiwi!