I absolutely love roasted vegetables, and the goat cheese adds a snazzy flavour to the equation. This pizza is so delicious to make for lunch or dinner!
Once you have the vegetables ready, these pizzas can be whipped up in a breeze!
Makes 4 individual pizzas.
- 1 red bell pepper (sliced)
- 1/2 box (around 4 oz) button mushrooms (quartered)
- 1 zucchini (sliced in semi-circles)
- 1/8 squash (cubed)
- 1 red onion (sliced in thin wedges)
- olive oil, salt and pepper
- 4 whole wheat naan bread circles
- Tomato-basil sauce
- Crumbled goat cheese (as much as you like!)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. I used once that is 10 x 20 inches.
- Place vegetables on sheet in 1 even layer.
- Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15 minutes, and let cool.
- Build the pizzas! Spread tomato sauce over the naan breads.
- Add vegetables and crumbled goat cheese.
- Bake for 8 minutes, and let cool slightly.
- Drizzle with spicy olive oil if you like.
- Dig in, let your taste buds fly!