Guacamole is one of my favourite dips, especially when made with fresh ingredients!
I brought this guac to a potluck once and it was all the rage! Try the recipe and enjoy a delectable experience!
- 2 ripe avocadoes, not over ripe
- 1/4 large red onion, minced
- 1 small firm vine tomato, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1/2 jalapeño, minced
- 1/2 lime, juices
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Peel and mash avocadoes in a mixing bowl.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients and mix.
- Enjoy the guacamole goodness!