These little cheesecakes are so creamy and marvellous. The fresh fruits add a perfect hint of acidity that complement the richness of cheesecake!
- 135 g (1 cup) graham cracker crumbs
- 50 g (3 tbsp +) unsalted butter, melted
- 3 blocks Philadelphia cream cheese (250 g each)
- 150 g (3/4 cup) sugar
- 3 eggs (large)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Fresh fruits for topping
1. Preheat oven to 325˚F.
2. Spray 15 little paper baking cups* with non-stick cooking oil. Place cups on baking tray.
3. Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter very well, for the cheesecake crust.
4. Place 1 tbsp (packed) of crust mixture on the bottom of each cup.
5. Press the crust down with your thumb to cover the whole bottom.
6. Soften the cream cheese in the microwave for a few minutes.
7. Beat the cream cheese with the sugar and vanilla.
8. Beat in eggs one at a time until well incorporated.
9. Pour mixture evenly into the cups over the crumb base.
10. Tap the tray lightly on the counter to remove any air bubbles.
11. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool on the counter for 1 hour.
12. Place in the fridge to cool overnight.
13. When ready to serve, unmold from the paper baking cup by tearing it gently.
14. Decorate with fresh fruits, I added strawberries, mangoes, kiwi, raspberry, blackberries and blueberries.
15. Enjoy the creamy fruity cheesecake heaven!
*The paper baking cups have straight edges and scalloped rims. I bought mine at Dollarama, you can maybe find them at any baking supply store or online.