Sea bass is a great lean fish to eat. The roasted tomatoes really give a great complimentary flavour to the fish along with the other veggies!
The recipe is so easy to make since it’s a one baking tray kind of dinner!
- 2 sea bass fillets (from 1 whole fish), each weighing around 5 oz
- 1 bunch of asparagus, washed + ends trimmed
- 1 zucchini, washed + sliced in thick circles
- 1 small box pearl vine tomatoes, washed
- olive oil
- pepper (freshly ground preferable)
- lemon wedge to top fish
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Line large baking tray with aluminum foil (10 inches x 20 inches) and spray with canola oil cooking spray.
3. Place sea bass fillets in the middle of the tray skin side down.
4. Place the tomatoes, zucchini and asparagus all around the fillets.
5. Lightly drizzle the ingredients with olive oil.
6. Add salt and pepper all over.
7. Bake for 12 minutes. Then take out from oven, flip the zucchini slices and the asparagus around.
8. Then bake for another 6 minutes.
9. Take out from oven and serve immediately! Add a little squeeze of lemon on top.