This granola is so amazing! You can sprinkle it on top of Greek yogurt and fruits, salads, or anything to add a feel-good crunch of oats, almond, coconut, and honey!
– 3 cups rolled oats
– 1 ½ cups slivered almonds
– ½ cup coconut flakes, unsweetened
– dash of salt
– ¼ cup coconut oil
– ¼ cup honey
– 1 tsp vanilla
Additional mix-ins after making granola:
– dried fruits; raisins, cranberries, apricots, dates, etc.
– dark chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare large baking tray with parchment paper (10 x 20 inches).
3. In a large bowl, toss the rolled oats, slivered almonds, coconut flakes, and salt.
4. In a glass measuring cup (or microwave safe bowl), heat up the coconut oil, honey and vanilla in the microwave.
5. Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and mix very well with your hands, making sure all the dry ingredients are well coated.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
7. Remove from oven, and stir the granola using a turning spatula (to ensure even roasting).
8. Bake for another 8-10 minutes, and stir again!
9. Remove from oven and let the granola cool completely.
10. Store the granola in an airtight container, I munched on lot of it before storing it! 😛
11. Keep in the kitchen pantry with other dry goods.
I love to eat this granola with yogurt and fresh fruits! Berries, pineapple, kiwis, mangoes, the possibilities are endless for parfaits! This is such a great breakfast or snack for anytime of the day!