Ricotta is getting major flavour additions with honey, pistachios, almonds and loads of fresh fruits! This is the perfect light dessert, breakfast or snack, that adds sunshine to anyone’s day!
This recipe doesn’t have any exact measurements because it depends on someone’s taste. I didn’t add too much honey for example, but I added a lot of nuts and fruits!
– ricotta cheese
– chopped pistachios
– blanched slivered almonds
– fresh fruits; various berries, mango, kiwi, etc.
- Spread the ricotta cheese on a plate, around 1/2 inch thick.
- Drizzle honey all over the ricotta, a little bit or a lot depending on your sweet tooth.
- Sprinkle pistachios and almonds all over the surface.
- Slice the fresh fruits and place on top.
- Dig in right away, it tastes much better eaten fresh!
- This dessert can be kept in the fridge for a couple of hours, but I don’t recommend making this a day ahead.