Mango is my favorite sorbet flavour! It’s so smooth and delicious, sweet and slightly acidic at the same time for a refreshing treat!
Recipe for 2-ingredient mango sorbet:
– 1 ripe mango, peeled and cubed
– 1 tbsp lime juice
1. Place the mango cubes on a small tray or container lined aluminum foil.
2. Wrap with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
3. Place the frozen mango cubes in a food processor and blend until tiny clumps form.
4. Add the lime juice and keep blending until a smooth sorbet forms.
5. Serve right away or transfer to an airtight container and place in freezer.
6. If this sorbet is frozen for too long, it will get solid. In that case, thaw for 20 minutes before serving.