This Cajun shrimp bowl is so delicious and filled with veggies, mango, proteins, and drizzled with yogurt! The shrimps are easily roasted in the oven and are ready in only 10 minutes! Healthy and filling lunch or dinner!
Recipe for cajun shrimp bowl:
For roasted Cajun shrimps:
– 1 bag (340 g) frozen shrimps (uncooked, deveined, tail-on), thawed
– 1 tsp paprika
– 1 tsp oregano
– ½ tsp garlic powder
– ½ tsp onion powder
– ½ tsp red chili flakes
– ¼ tsp ground cumin
– ¼ tsp ground coriander
– 1/8 tsp white pepper
– 1/8 tsp thyme (fresh from 1 sprig)
– pinch of salt
– ½ tsp canola oil
For base and toppings:
– shredded red cabbage
– mango slices
– avocado slices
– black beans
– cherry tomatoes, halved
– red onions, diced
– yogurt, plain (or sour cream)
– small whole wheat tortilla, cut into triangles
1. Roast shrimps: Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Dry the thawed shrimps with paper towel and place in a Pyrex dish.
3. Add all of the spices and oil and rub in.
4. Roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
5. To build bowl; place shredded red cabbage on the bottom, top with mango, avocado, black beans, corn, cherry tomatoes, red onions, coriander and yogurt.
6. Serve with triangles of tortilla, enjoy!