This berry sorbet is very cooling, refreshing and so easy to make! Plus it only needs 3 ingredients and is vegan! It is also called “nice cream”.
Recipe for 3-ingredient Berry Sorbet:
– 2 frozen bananas
– 1 cup frozen mixed berries
– 1 tbsp almond milk
- Place the frozen bananas and berries into a food processor.
- Blend on high until you get tiny bits of fruit.
- Scrape down the sides and keep blending.
- Add the almond milk and keep blending until you reach a smooth sorbet consistency!
- Enjoy right away!
- If you freeze the rest, you have to thaw for 10-15 minutes before eating.