Can we just agree that eating a warm bowl of oatmeal is super comforting?? Especially with lots of blueberries, bananas, peanut butter and a touch of chocolate! Here I used dark chocolate quinoa puffs! You can make this for breakfast, lunch, late-night snack, it’s good literally any time of the day! Read the recipe below and try it out!
Recipe for Blueberry, Banana, Peanut butter Oatmeal bowl:
– 1/3 cup quick oats
– 1/3 cup milk (I used 1% milk)
– 1/3 cup water
– pinch of salt
– 1 banana
– blueberries, a big handful
– 1 large spoon of peanut butter (I used a natural, unsweetened kind)
– tiny bit of dark chocolate quinoa puffs (or mini chocolate chips)
- In a microwave safe bowl, place the oats along with the milk, water and pinch of salt. Put in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Stir.
- Slice the banana in half, mash up one of the halves with a fork, and stir into the oatmeal. This step gives the oatmeal a natural sweetness.
- Slice the remaining banana half and place on top of the oatmeal.
- Top the oatmeal with a peanut butter, blueberries and chocolate.
- Dig in and enjoy the delightfulness!