This hummus is insanely delicious and so easy to make! All of the ingredients get blended in a food processor, and the toppings really bring it home with extra flavours! The recipe follows, try it out and see what I’m talking about!
Recipe for Easy Smooth Hummus:
– 1 can chickpeas (19 oz, 540 ml), drained
– ¼ cup lemon juice
– ¼ cup tahini
– 1 tsp salt
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– sprinkle of cumin
– sprinkle of paprika
– 2 tbsp pine nuts, sautéed with some canola oil until golden brown
– pomegranate seeds
– olive oil
– pita bread for serving
1. In a large food processor, place all of the hummus ingredients in the order they are written, and blend on high for 2-3 minutes until very smooth.
2. Spoon the hummus on a serving plate and smooth it out.
3. Add the toppings in the order they are written.
4. Serve with pita bread and enjoy! Super delicious hummus and so easy to make!