Cheerios are such a delicious treat on their own already, adding the roasted peanuts and M&M’s creates a highly addictive snack! The sweet, salty, nutty, munch you need! Try this out and keep it in your pantry for when you’re feeling snackish! 😉
Recipe for Sweet & Salty Cheerios clusters:
– 1 cup Honey Nut Cheerios
– ½ cup dry-roasted peanuts
– ¼ cup mini M&M’s
– 1 tbsp corn syrup
1. Line small baking tray with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
2. In medium heat proof bowl, microwave corn syrup for 1 minute, until it boils slightly, and let sit for 30 seconds.
3. Pour cereal and peanuts into the bowl and stir well until everything is coated. I used a silicone spatula to mix them.
4. Mix in the M&M’s.
5. Place mixture onto prepared pan and press in a thin layer.
6. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour until firm.
7. Break apart into clusters and enjoy this delicious snack!
8. Once completely cooled store in a jar and keep in your pantry.